PDF sewing pattern to make a very special outfit to fit 14.5" dolls such as Wellie Wishers, 14" Hearts for Hearts and similar sized dolls.
A beautiful concept for your Wellie Wishers doll which offers a really wide scope for fabric combinations.
In this pattern I give away my seamstress secrets so that people who do sewing for a living can achieve a perfect balance between stunning quality and speed and thus increase their hourly income.
As you can see in the examples, you can come up with really interesting fabric combinations.
The pattern includes detailed step by step instructions with photo illustrations.
With this pattern you can make:
• 20” x 20” felt.
• 1 fat quarter coordinating cotton print for the pinafore bodice
• 1/3 yard coordinating cotton print for the pinafore skirt
• 2” x 44” strip of coordinating cotton print for the pinafore skirt ruffle
• 1/3 yard of neutral color scalloped edge cotton for the dress.
• 1 ½ yard of 1/2” or 1/4” wide trim for covering up the ruffle’s seam and for the front opening sides.
• If the cotton you use for the dress doesn’t have a scalloped edge, you will need 1 yard of fancy trim.
• 1 yard of cord or ribbon.
• Artificial flowers or bow to decorate the hat.
• 4 closed jump rings (used in jewelry making).
• Buttons or snaps.
The price includes the pattern only. No doll or clothes. This is a digital PDF download, it is not a printed copy. If you need a printed copy, please let me know and I will make it available for you.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have if you need help with making this outfit. Thank you.
Love these little patterns. Great instructions.