** Biker's Face Cover**
DISCLAIMERS: There is no guarantee that this mask will protect people from any viruses. Its most important use is preventing people from touching their faces.
This pattern will allow you to make an eco-friendly, zero waste biker's style face mask. This mask is very easy to make!
These are the materials you will need:
- Stretch fabric according to the following measurements:
- Large face cover: 22” wide x 24” long rectangle.
- Medium face cover: 18.25” wide x 22” long rectangle.
- Small face cover: 14” wide x 18” long rectangle.
- 1 ½ yard stabilizer (for the embroidery machine version only); (I use gift tissue paper sheets).
- Tape and pins.
This bundle includes both, a traditional pattern with paper pieces in 3 different sizes
and also the embroidery files to allow you to make this as an "in the hoop" project using your embroidery machine.
The included embroidery formats are:
It also includes a PDF file with the instructions with step by step photo illustrations.
It comes in 3 sizes and fits the following hoops:
5" x 7" (small size)
6" x 10" (medium size)
6" x 10" (large size)
** AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE IS NOT REQUIRED - IT ALSO INCLUDES THE TRADITIONAL PAPER PATTERN **
You can use these files for items that you sell (no quantity limitations). You are not allowed to resell these files as your own.
Please let me know if you have any problems with the file, I am always very happy to help.
These embroidery files and pattern are the copyright of Erica Horsley from Luminaria Designs.