"Rose in the Moonlight"
Browse my American Girl pattern collection:
(Get 10% off if you buy 3 or more, get 20% off if you buy 6 or more!)
PDF sewing pattern to make a very special outfit to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl and similar sized dolls like Tonner My Imagination.
This outfit was inspired by the one Rose wears in the movie "Titanic". It will make an outstanding ensemble for your first class passenger aboard the Titanic!
The gown consists of many layers of chiffon fabric that achieve an airy, diaphanous look. I tried my very best to replicate the outfit as it is in the movie, detail by detail.
The pattern includes thorough step by step instructions with photo illustrations.
If you would like the coat pattern to complete your collection, you can get it here:
• 1 yard light blue chiffon
• ¾ yard lilac chiffon; (I ombre dyed white chiffon)
• ½ yard pink chiffon
• ½ yard white chiffon
• ½ yard white silk or poly-silk
• 1 fat quarter white cotton
• 1/3 yard 1” wide lace
• 44” x 5” silk or poly-silk peach strip
• 3 yards blue ¼” wide silk ribbon
• 3 yards lilac ¼” wide silk ribbon
• 2 yards pink ¼” wide silk ribbon
• 2 yards white ¼” wide silk ribbon
• Button or snap
• Pearl beads
The price includes the pattern only. No doll or clothes. This is a digital PDF download, it is not a printed copy. If you need a printed copy, please let me know and I will make it available for you.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have if you need help with making this outfit. Thank you.
Link back to my store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LuminariaDesigns